2 Portobello mushrooms
2 Tbs canola or olive oil
2 Tbs balsalmic vinegar
3 cloves garlic minced
1/4 tsp salt
Clean mushrooms. In a large Ziploc bag, combine, oil, vinegar, garlic and salt. Seal and shake to mix. Put mushrooms in the bag, toss gently and marinate for an hour.
Remove the mushrooms from the bag and place on a piece of foil and then place foil on a baking sheet. Either grill for about 10 minutes (put foil on the grill) or bake in the oven (put baking sheet in the oven) for 10 minutes. Serve immediately while warm.
Affiliate Disclosure: If you click on one of my recommended item links and then place an order through Amazon, I receive a small commission on that sale, at no extra expense to you of course. This is a way to support me and my work every time you shop at no cost to you. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real information about health, fitness and wellness. Thank you!
Click on the Amazon banner below and it will take you directly to Amazon where you can shop normally. (You won’t see it if you are using Chrome so switch to another browser).
You can also support me by purchasing your Amazon products through a shortcut you create on your Iphone. Do you shop from your iPhone? To make it easy, create an icon on your home screen for purchasing through my Amazon affiliate link.
- Go to one of my blogs or for simplicity http://www.myactivenutrition.com/blog/shop-amazon/
- At the bottom of your phone click on “add to home screen”.
- Change the shortcut name to something like “Shop Maria’s Amazon”
- Look on your home screen to see if the shortcut is there.
- Next time you want to shop on Amazon, go to that shortcut! Thank you!
- Go to one of my blogs, then in phone menu top right (three vertical dots) select add to home screen.
I can offer you access to a world of life-changing products that are safer for your home and innovative nutritional supplements. Contact me for more information.