If you click on one of my recommended item links and then place an order through Amazon, I receive a small commission on that sale, at no extra expense to you.
Maria Faires’ Oven Baked ShrimpThis easy to prepare recipe makes shrimp that can be used as a main entrée, to top a salad or as an appetizer.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, tail left on and deveined
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic, minced
- ground black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning (optional)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- In a medium glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, salt, garlic, and black pepper. Season with crushed red pepper and or Italian Seasoning, if desired. Add shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add lemon to marinade and shrimp, stir. Pour shrimp onto baking sheet and evenly distribute. Place in oven and bake about 7-8 minutes or until opaque. Do not overcook.
- To serve as an appetizer, place a toothpick or party appetizer frill in each and place on a plate.