If you click on one of my recommended item links and then place an order through Amazon, I receive a small commission on that sale, at no extra expense to you.
Delicious and easy to make, this interesting vegetable side dish also works well cold the next day in a salad, in sandwiches or in eggs.
Roasted Red Peppers with Pesto
- 3 red bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 4oo degrees.
- In a large bowl or a large Ziploc bag, mix pesto and balsamic vinegar.
- Remove stem and seeds from peppers and slice into 1 inch wide slices. Place in large bowl or ziplock bag with pesto.
- Stir until peppers are completely covered.
- Place pepper slices on a foil lined baking sheet and place into oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.