Good-Tasting, Lower-Calorie Salad Dressings
Salads can provide a variety of important vitamins, minerals and fiber. But not all salads are healthy. What goes on top of the salad can ruin how healthy it is. Some salad dresings are often high in calories, fat, unhealhty saturated fat and sodium. A small 2-tablespoon portion of Ranch dressing can add 150 calories and more than 15 grams of fat. And most people use way more dressing than that.
If you want to eat a healthier plant-based diet or want to add salads to your diet to lose weight, use a reduced fat or reduced calorie salad dressing.
I've done the tasting so you don't have to! Here are my favorite bottled salad dressings.
And if you would like some salad ingredient combos and recipes I think you will find this recipe post inspirational!
- Annie’s Naturals Lite Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Annie’s Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- Annie's Goddess Light
- Bernstein's Cheese Fantastico
- Bolthouse Farms Organic Three Herb Vinaigrette
- Bolthouse Farms Pomegranate Poppy Seed
- Bolthouse Farms Reduced fat Blue Cheese
- Girard’s Light Caesar
- Girard’s Light Champagne
- Girard's Light Caesar
- Girard's Light Champagne
- Hidden Valley Ranch Light
- Ken's Lite Caesar
- Ken's Lite Northern Italian with Basil and Romano
- Ken's Steakhouse Lite Raspberry
- Lite Northern Italian w/ Basil & Romano
- Marie's Lite Chunky Blue Cheese
- Newman's Own Lighten Up! Caesar
- Newman's Own Lighten Up! Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Newman's Own Lighten Up! Lowfat Sesame Ginger
- Oppa Caesar (refrigerated)
- Trader Joe's Reduced Fat Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Wishbone Just 2 Good! Ranch, French or Blue Cheese
- Wish-Bone Light Italian
- Wishbone Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- Wishbone Red Wine
- Wishbone Taste of Life Garden Italian or Honey; Catalina
Active Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon. If you click on one of my recommended item links and then place an order through Amazon, I receive a small commission on that sale, at no extra expense to you of course. This is a way to support me and my work every time you shop at no cost to you.